Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 15 min
Ready in: 1 hr 25 min
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Erythritol
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- For The Toppings
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Melt the butter and halve it, Half is for the base, the rest is for the fudge.
- Add cinnamon, Erythritol and salt (Just a pinch) and mix well, I used an Immersion Blender, But it’s not required.
- Once all mixed well, Spread mixture evenly onto some baking paper into a tray.
Bake it in the oven on 400 for about 10 minutes, or until the outside is golden brown.Be sure to take it out and let it cool down before using it.
- Add the Cream, Peanut Butter, Erythritol, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum and the rest of the melted butter all into a big bowl or blender, I used an Immersion Blender, But you can blend it, or mix it manually.
- Just make sure it’s all mixed well (see image below) Even if you really want to eat it all, Don’t…we need it.
- Now take your cooled base, and spread the fudge evenly over the top of it.
- It’s easier to plop into the middle and spread out in circles using a large spoon or similar.
Try to get it as even as you can.
- Once completely covered, Grate some Dark Chocolate onto the top, we used the Stevia sweetened one from Amazon.
- Lastly, Freeze overnight, or chuck them in the freezer for an hour then slice into bars, squares or however you see fit!
These bad boys will go quick and taste exactly like Peanut Butter Cups!
Be warned, they do not stay cold for long, so if you are taking them with you, chuck an ice block in your lunchbox with it 😀 Enjoy!