1. Add chicken, stock & garlic to skillet.
Cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through and tender.
2. Shred the chicken into a casserole dish, discarding any remaining stock.
3. Mix in drained can of tomatoes and green chilies
4. Dot the chicken / tomato mix with little bits of cream cheese.
5. Cover with shredded cheeses.
6. Cook in 350 degree oven about 35 minutes, until brown around the edges.
MACROS (per serving, makes 6 servings)
Calories 317, Fat 17g, Protein 34g, Net Carbs 3g
Thanks to lowcarbzen.com for the recipe!