- Whisk egg with salt and pepper in a small bowl. In a separate shallow dish, combine the dry ingredients.
- Dip each piece of cheese into the egg, and then roll in the parmesan mixture to coat. Repeat this twice to form a double coating on each cheese stick.
- Place cheese sticks into a small rectangular dish or other container, and chill in the freezer for at least 25 minutes.
- Heat about half an inch of oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry cheese sticks until golden brown, about 60 to 90 seconds per side. Drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Serve alone, or with a side of low carb marinara sauce for dipping.